API Copper Test Kit
Copper, a common treatment for many parasitic infections, must be monitored in an aquarium or a pond. The copper level can drop too low for the treatment to be effective, or can increase to a point that is detrimental to fish health. Copper may even be present in your tap water. This kit allows you to easily and accurately monitor copper levels to maintain copper-based fish treatments at therapeutic levels. Tests copper levels from 0 to 4 ppm. Measures both free and chelated copper. For use in Freshwater or Saltwater Aquariums or Ponds
- Measures Copper levels quickly.
- Tests copper levels from 0 to 4 ppm.
- For use in freshwater and seawater aquariums.
- Ideal for all fish species tank water testing.
- Includes all equipment required to perform the test.
- Includes an instruction booklet.
- Fast, easy, and accurate for precise test results.