API Marine Melafix (473ml)
An antibacterial fish and coral medication. It is a safe, natural way to treat bacterial infections in saltwater fish and corals. Rapidly repairs various fish ailments from open sores to pop eye.
Marine Melafix treats symptoms of bacterial disease such as open, red sores and wounds, fin and tail rot, eye cloud, pop eye, body slime and mouth fungus on fish.
Marine Melafix is also widely used in commercial coral farms to control bacterial infections, tissue degradation and for the removal of parasitic flatworms in wild corals.
- All Natural.
- Contains Melaleuca (tea tree) extract.
- Heals bacterial fish infections.
- Rapidly repairs damaged fins, ulcers and open wounds.
- Reverses coral degradation.
- Will not harm biological filter.
- Treating bacterial infections in fish and corals.
- No refrigeration required.
- Dosage is 5ml treats 40 Ltrs of aquarium water.l
- Use the API dosing cap on the bottle and shake well.
- Add 5ml for every 40 Ltrs of aquarium water.
API Marine Melafix
Aquarium Solutions Says
We use the API product range in our store daily & can highly recommend them to our customers.
Available Product Sizes
This product can be purchased in the following sizes: 473ml only.