API Nitrite Test Kit (90 Tests)
A high nitrate level indicates a build-up of fish waste and organic compounds, resulting in poor water quality and algae growth. Maintaining a low nitrate level improves the health of fish and invertebrates, so aquarium water should be tested for nitrate to make sure it does not reach an undesirable level.
Each kit contains 2 bottles of liquid test reagent, 2 laminated, computer-calibrated color cards, a glass test tube with snap-tight cap, step by step instructions and information on how to correct unsafe conditions.
- Measures Nitrate levels quickly.
- Reads levels from 0 to 160 ppm.
- For use in freshwater & seawater aquariums.
- Ideal for all fish species tank water testing.
- Includes all equipment required to perform the test.
- Includes a instruction booklet with computer calibrated color chart.
- Fast, easy, and accurate for precise test results.
- Economical and Conducts 90+ tests.