Pimafix is a patented formula derived from Pimenta racemosa (West Indian Bay Tree), a proven natural antifungal. Pimafix rapidly treats fungus or cottony growth, mouth and body fungus and reddening of the fins and body. Pimafix also treats internal and external bacterial infections.
All natural Pimafix is a broad spectrum treatment which prevents pathogens from developing resistance. It will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH or discolor water. Safe for reef aquariums and live plants. For use in fresh or salt water.
Pimafix has been formulated to work in combination with Melafix to enhance effectiveness against fish diseases.
- Quickly treats fungus or cottony growth, mouth and body fungus and reddening of the fins and body.
- All natural, extracted from West Indian Bay Trees.
- Safe for reef aquariums and live plants.
- For use in fresh & salt water.
- Will not adversely affect the biological filter.
- Will not alter the pH or discolor the water.
Directions for Use
- Use the API dosing cap on bottle and shake well.
- Remove any activated carbon, if possible.
- Add 5ml per 40 Ltrs of aquarium water.
- Dose daily for 7 days.
- After 7 days make a 25% water change.
Aquarium Solutions Says
We use the API product range in our store daily & can highly recommend them to our customers.
Available Product Sizes
This product can be purchased in the following sizes: 55ml, 118ml, 237ml, 473ml and 1.9 Ltrs.
Aquarium Solutions Product Prices
Product Size Our Low Price 55ml Bottle Out of Stock 118ml Bottle Out of Stock 237ml Bottle Out of Stock 473ml Bottle Out of Stock 1.9 Ltr Bottle Out of Stock