API Triple Sulfa
A special formula of three sulfa medications to effectively treat bacterial infections such as hemorrhagic septicemia (blood streaks in fins and body and localized swelling), bacterial gill disease, fin & tail rot, cotton mouth disease, body slime and eye cloud for both fresh and saltwater fish. This medication will not harm the biological filter and will not color aquarium water.
- Treats bacterial fish disease.
- Treats bacterial infections such as hemorrhagic septicemia (blood streaks in fins and body and localized swelling), bacterial gill disease, fin & tail rot, cotton mouth disease, body slime and eye cloud
- Treats both internal and external bacterial infections.
- Use when symptoms of bacterial diseases appear.
- For use in freshwater & seawater aquariums.
- Will not harm the biological filter.
- Will not color aquarium water.
- Each kit contains 10 packets.
- Each packet treats 40 Ltrs of aquarium water.
Directions for Use
- Remove activated carbon or filter cartridge from filter and continue aerations.
- For each 40 Ltrs of water, empty one packet directly into aquarium.
- Repeat dose after 24 hours.
- Wait another 24 hours then change 25% of the aquarium water.
- Repeat this treatment for a second time, for a total of 4 doses.
- Then make a final 25% water change and add fresh activated carbon or replace filter cartridge.
API Triple Sulfa
Aquarium Solutions Says
We use the API product range in our store daily & can highly recommend them to our customers.
Available Product Sizes
This product can be purchased in the following sizes: 10 x Powder Packet & 850g Container.
Aquarium Solutions Product Prices
Product Size Our Low Price 10 x Powder Packet Out of Stock 850g Container Out of Stock