Ocean Free Aquarium Salt 500g
Supplies the electrolytes fish need to help them breathe easier and remain healthy in their new surroundings. Electrolytes are essential for the uptake of oxygen and the release of carbon dioxide and ammonia through the gills. A lack of electrolytes may cause serious health problems. Thai Yellow Medicated Aquarium Salt, made from evaporated sea water, provides these essential electrolytes. Aquarium salt does not evaporate, and is not filtered out, so it should only be added with each water change. Care should be taken when using salt with live plants, as some plants may be sensitive.
Use Aquarium Salt when
* Starting a new aquarium.
* When doing water changes.
* Specially recommended for all tropical fish, Discus, Koi, Goldfish and Arowana.
* Use as a disease preventitive ( eg. Ich, Fungus, Parasites etc)
* Promotes fish health.
* Improves gill function; making it easier for fish to breathe.
* Provides essential electrolytes fish need to reach peak coloration and vitality.
* Reduces stress.
* Disinfects the tank water.
* Promotes disease recovery.
* Suitable for hatching brine shrimp eggs.
Directions for Use
* Add 2 rounded tablespoon for every 22.8 Ltrs of aquarium water.