The RS 268A
Is an Overhead Aquarium Filtration unit using a Biological Filtration System.
* Beneficial bacteria grow & work very effectively due to the excellent air/water interaction as water passes thru and around the included ASC filter media components.
* Easy to do maintenance, just open the lid and replace the Filter Wool at required intervals.
* Uneaten food and solid fish waste can be easily spotted & removed before they can break down in to toxins, reducing the Bio load on the system.
* Excellent gas exchange between the water and air at the water inlet and outlet zones.
* Water re-entering the tank from the overhead filter creates good water circulation & brings returning water with high levels of dissolved oxygen down to the lower regions of the Aquarium.
* Recommended for Small to Medium sized tanks (up to 250 Ltrs).
* It’s easy to install.
* Safe and Durable.
* Super quite operation.
* Low energy consumption (20 Watt Pump).
* Can be used with multiple types of media.
* Can pump water from any position to increase circulation.
* Ajustable base supports from 35cm to 55cm
* Pump Cable Length: 1.0 m
Packaging Size: 39cm Long x 12cm Wide x 11cm High.
Items in packaging: 14
+ Free ASC Media Pack: Filter wool, Bio Ball & Pumice stones.