The RS 3000 Bio Filter
Is a Hang on Aquarium Filtration unit using a Biological Filtration System.
* Beneficial bacteria grow & work very effectively due to the excellent air/water interaction as water passes thru the included filter media components.
* Easy to do maintenance, just open the lid and rince the provided filters at required intervals.
* Uneaten food and solid fish waste can be easily spotted & removed before they can break down in to toxins, reducing the Bio load on the system.
* Excellent gas exchange between the water and air at the water outlet zone.
* Water re-entering the tank from the filter creates good water circulation & brings returning water with high levels of dissolved oxygen down to the lower regions of the Aquarium.
* Recommended for Small - medium Tanks (up to 120 Ltrs).
* Easy to Install.
* Hang on Filter.
* Safe and Durable.
* Super Quite Operation.
* Low Energy Consumption (7 Watt Pump).
* Flow Rate 1200 L/H
* Can be used with Multiple Types of Media.
* Pump Cable Length: 1.0 m
Packaging Size: 22cm Long x 15cm Wide x 20cm High.
Items in packaging: 3